Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your t-shirt quantities are available on the sign up form. That is the count we will be going by. :)

Scuba_Jenny:
Your t-shirt quantities are available on the sign up form. That is the count we will be going by. :)
:hmmm:
That might complicate things just a bit more...

They're not turquoise I hope :D

FlIrishman:
Marco - your welcome to the spare bedroom - tis air conditioned, showers et al in place of a Trailer!!...

Hope all is going well with ya. Now that I'm back into the "Employed" arena again, I'll get back to getting wet.

We've got a Beach Dive / Earth Day cleanup scheduled for Pepper Park, Ft Pierce on Sunday the 29th - more to come on that.

Irishman

Hey George, I appreciate the offer.

When are you going down?

I'm planning on leaving Thursday around 2pm, and setting up Thursday night, then diving both Friday afternoon, and Friday night, Sat morning I'm not diving, I'm not a morning person :)

I been getting your emails, I see you got the new job, good luck, and good to see you back in the water

I'll Pm ya, so everyone dosn't keep getting our post, lol

howarde:
They're not turquoise I hope :D

Oh, I was hoping we might get to see them first :az: If they were being given away free, I would understand the want for surprising people but we are paying for them. That said, many have varying tastes, if you will, and would like to know if they will like what they are purchasing.

Scuba_Jenny:

Until we see the design, how would we know if we want one? I won't wear the horror I got last year.

ok, fine... that's the last time i get my cousin Quimby to design our tshirts for us

I think this is one of the few times I wore mine

hostages1.jpg

howarde:
I think this is one of the few times I wore mine

hostages1.jpg
Memories....like the corner of my mind....Oh sorry, that brings a tear to my eye every time I see it (the kidnapping, not you in tights)

ffestpirate:
Memories....like the corner of my mind....Oh sorry, that brings a tear to my eye every time I see it (the kidnapping, not you in tights)
I photoshopped that... I didn't wear tights... I would have had to borrow some from you; since I don't have any :rofl3:

Just kidding buddy :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom