Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I simply cannot wait to dive with you all!!

The most time I have to check out the board is when I am at work...But I head right to the Beach Crabs area for a laugh and to brighten my day!

Ya'll crack me up!

:rofl3:

Hey Kevin,

I can't wait to meet you, as well. Hope to see you soon.

Rick

Hawoh.

My name is Robert.

I'm a Leo and I ocassionaly like to scuba dive.

I crocheted my own drysuit and built a BP/W from the hood of a DeLorean, some old seat belts, and a Kelty backpack with a thick trash bag. My tank is a hydraulic accumulator housing from a B-52 (180 cu ft and tastes funny). My regulators are rebuilt rental cast-offs.

Hawoh.

My name is Robert.

I crocheted my own drysuit and built a BP/W from the hood of a DeLorean, some old seat belts, and a Kelty backpack with a thick trash bag. My tank is a hydraulic accumulator housing from a B-52 (180 cu ft and tastes funny). My regulators are rebuilt rental cast-offs.

I,m still waiting for mine.

John

Hawoh.

My name is Robert.

:rofl3:
Welcome, Robert.

Can you put together a rig like that for me? I will pay you top dollar for it. I tried and the trash bags keep tearing. Must be the dollar store bags.

Rick

Name:Erika
Comments: Dont have any dive partners and looking to do some diving maby i can find some around here. Just moved dwon here in July of last year

Erika,

Welcome! I too was looking for some one to dive with last June when I found the each Crabs. Rickster and the others are a great group to dive with. Come out on the next dive. I think you'll have a good time.

I hope to see you out there.

Welcome Erika,
You have come to the right group you live a stones throw away from great diving
Look forward to meeting you
Jeff

I would love to come out on the next dive just name a time and location. do i have to tell any one i will be diving or is it just a show up type thing. allso i got a dry suit over x-mas and am still getting use to it so it takes me a while to get ready. When is the next beach dive that dont cost money im curently unemployed and cant pay to go on boats :)

The beach dives are off due to the rain otherwise we dive twice a week less then a half an hour from Camarillo. You will see the dives posted in the Beach Crabs forum post in there that you are going so we know to look for you.
looking forward to it

thanks for the tip hope the rain ends soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom