Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL! I actually never read this thread until just now.

Name: Ken

Comments: I am a newer diver just looking to get much much better. Much thanks to Rick and the Beach Crabs for introducing me to the socal dive community right out of OW. Couldn't have met a bunch of nicer people.

Hey Ken,

I know you have been hanging around Rick and the Beach Crabs (sounds like a Band :D ) for a while.

Hope to meet you on a dive soon.

Kevin

LOL! I actually never read this thread until just now.

Name: Ken

Comments: I am a newer diver just looking to get much much better. Much thanks to Rick and the Beach Crabs for introducing me to the socal dive community right out of OW. Couldn't have met a bunch of nicer people.

Welcome to the BCs, Ken:D I added you to the list.

Rick

I simply cannot wait to dive with you all!!

The most time I have to check out the board is when I am at work...But I head right to the Beach Crabs area for a laugh and to brighten my day!

Ya'll crack me up!

:rofl3:

Hello everyone!
I'm Steve
I live in Pacifica, CA on the coast just south of San Francisco
I love diving and pretty much anything to do with the ocean to the point of obsession.

Hello everyone!
I'm Steve
I love diving and pretty much anything to do with the ocean to the point of obsession.

Hey Steve,

Welcome.

Would be great to have you join us in a dive.

Heck, maybe when I visit my relatives in Palo Alto you could show me the primo spots.

Kevin

Hey fellow divers, I just realized that I never formally introduced myself, even though I have posted on the "crabs" site and have join few of the events and even pointed a dozen or so to this "club"
I'm Dave... live in Ontario, CA (so far away...Nicholai, how do you do it?) and with 80+ dives, I am just begining to really learn how to dive. Thanks to those willing to help in my learning curve from this great band.

BeachCrabs are the best!!!

Hello everyone!
I'm Steve

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the Beach Crabs!
If you get down this way, let us know. We would be more than happy to show you some sights, and maybe a boat trip. Feel free to join in on the forum anytime you wish.

Rick

Hey fellow divers, I just realized that I never formally introduced myself, even though I have posted on the "crabs" site and have join few of the events and even pointed a dozen or so to this "club"
I'm Dave... live in Ontario, CA (so far away...Nicholai, how do you do it?) and with 80+ dives, I am just begining to really learn how to dive. Thanks to those willing to help in my learning curve from this great band.

BeachCrabs are the best!!!

Welcome to the Beach Crabs, Dave!:D It has been awhile, I hpe to see you soon, and get some more dives in with you.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom