Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Erika

Glad you found the Beach Crabs. Definitely a great way to meet folks and do more diving. Hope to meet you on a dive soon.

All the best,

Kevin

Hi Erika,

Welcome to the Beach Crabs! I will get the schedule out in a couple days, again. I will post it in our forum, as well as, a post for each of the dives. Our dives are always free, and they are usually right here, close by. I look forward to meeting you, real soon!

Rick

Hi Everybody,
I've met a number of you as I have been diving like a fiend this lobster season (ends March 19th!), but I've neglected to introduce myself here on the boards....
Name: Tom Sherren ("tsherren" on boards-- super creative, I know)
Comments: Have now fallen in love w/ beach diving! Not that I'm particularly skilled at it or anything, but there are some spectacular dives right off the coast! Thanks everybody.

Hi Tom,
Glad to hear the BC made a beach diver out of you. Hope to see you soon & do some beach diving.

John

Hey Tom,

I work in Agoura Hills, which means we are almost neighbors... :wink:

If we can't meet at one of the BC's events (which are always totally like cool, dude), then maybe we can meet and dive on our own.

Kevin

Hi Everybody,
I've met a number of you as I have been diving like a fiend this lobster season (ends March 19th!), but I've neglected to introduce myself here on the boards....
Name: Tom Sherren ("tsherren" on boards-- super creative, I know)
Comments: Have now fallen in love w/ beach diving! Not that I'm particularly skilled at it or anything, but there are some spectacular dives right off the coast! Thanks everybody.

I put you on the ever growing list, Tom. Welcome to the world of SoCal beach diving. We are glad you decided to dive with us. You are pretty much a permanate fixture at our dives. Thank you for your support, and participation.

Rick

Hi All,

Name's Zach and I've been boat diving the last coulple years around here, but haven't done any beach dives. I'm in the Navy and transfer in a couple months, but would like to dive as much as possible before I leave and hope that this group can help me out with that:) Looking forward to meeting you!

welcome, Zach hope yaenjoy it here

Hi All,

Name's Zach and I've been boat diving the last coulple years around here, but haven't done any beach dives. I'm in the Navy and transfer in a couple months, but would like to dive as much as possible before I leave and hope that this group can help me out with that:) Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey Zach... The Beach Crabs that I have met are good people and enjoy the beach dives. Heck, a lot of them had never beach dove until they started getting crabs, um uh, I mean hang'n with the B'Crabs... look forward to meeting you.

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom