Introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all, Jim here, just started diving this past Oct, have my Advanced Open Water cert. Goal is to complete Dive Master by summer.
Always looking to go diving on the weekends, if you need a buddy just let me know!

Welcome Jim,
you came to the right place to get some dives under your belt! Hope to dive with you soon

Welcome to the neighborhood. I must ask though, are you a pilot or something?

Welcome Jim,
you came to the right place to get some dives under your belt! Hope to dive with you soon

Jim,

You've come to the right place. Heck, you live close to some of the best beach diving and many of the beach crab events. Looking forward to diving with you.

Are you a pilot... Camarrillo Airport? Used to fly out of Channel Islands until my wife clipped my wings... :( Someday, Cody will do my bi-annual and get me in the air again... :wink:

Happy diving.

Kevin

Jim,

You've come to the right place. Heck, you live close to some of the best beach diving and many of the beach crab events. Looking forward to diving with you.

Are you a pilot... Camarrillo Airport? Used to fly out of Channel Islands until my wife clipped my wings... :( Someday, Cody will do my bi-annual and get me in the air again... :wink:

Happy diving.

Kevin

Just give me the word Kevin, I will do my best to get you back in line. CIA has that gig flying out to San Juan Island, how cool is that! Kevin, your wife needs a pair of wings and lungs for herself then you can take her with you!

Hello all, Jim here, just started diving this past Oct, have my Advanced Open Water cert. Goal is to complete Dive Master by summer.
Always looking to go diving on the weekends, if you need a buddy just let me know!

Hi Jim,

Welcome to The Beach Crabs! I put you on the list. As everyone stated, we all look forward to seeing you out on the beach. We dive two times a week, most weeks, so you will be able to get some dives.

I look forward to meeting you,
Rick

Yes, I am a pilot, also hold my A&P and IA. I work as a project manager at the Camarillo airport. I have not done any flying for about 10 years now.

Thank you all for the welcome, I look forward to diving with you all. I will plan to make it to one of your events very soon. I am planing a boat trip this Saturday, will see how that goes.
Thanks again for the welcome!

LOL! I actually never read this thread until just now.

Name: Ken

Comments: I am a newer diver just looking to get much much better. Much thanks to Rick and the Beach Crabs for introducing me to the socal dive community right out of OW. Couldn't have met a bunch of nicer people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom