Instructor recomendations for Santa Barbara area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TroupH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

Since my LDS closed its doors I'm now looking for ideas for an AOW and Rescue class for my son. I know of one other store but am interested in knowing if there any free lance instructors PADI or SDI certified in the area.

Thanks
Rich

Hey Robert! I was thinking of you. Are you still located way down south? Are you still holding your classes at the dive park?
I miss diving with you and my other BC friends.

Hiya Rich!

How have you been?

It would be great to dive with you again!

Most of the classes are conducted at the dive park. If you really want some information we can do that privately. I was just messing with you. I don't use the forums to market classes. Of course you know I would be happy to work or dive with you or your son.

Robert

Hi all,

Since my LDS closed its doors I'm now looking for ideas for an AOW and Rescue class for my son. I know of one other store but am interested in knowing if there any free lance instructors PADI or SDI certified in the area.

Thanks
Rich

You could try Kim Cardenas in Ventura.
She normally teaches more technical diving, but maybe it would work out.
If you want her contact info, send me a private message as I dont have her public email.

Nick

Hiya Rich!

How have you been?

It would be great to dive with you again!

Most of the classes are conducted at the dive park. If you really want some information we can do that privately. I was just messing with you. I don't use the forums to market classes. Of course you know I would be happy to work or dive with you or your son.

Robert

Buddy! Now that your an instructor do you ever have a fun dive or is it all work? If you were closer I would love to have you teach my son. As for me, I'm a lost cause and unteachable:D. Open water for life, that's my motto but I have higher hopes for my son.

Rich

Rich,

All my dives are fun! LOL

I took a week off to dive Cozumel and the cenotes in Playa. June is North Carolina wrecks! I am doing a wreck class while there but it's all fun! I still take time out to do personal training and fun dives too.

Robert

Ocean sports in Lompoc, would be your best bet, I am getting ready to take my AOW with them, Nothing but professionals there

Very cool. I'm actually located in Buellton. I did not realize Lompoc had a dive store. I'll have to check it out this weekend.

Rich

Rich,

All my dives are fun! LOL

I took a week off to dive Cozumel and the cenotes in Playa. June is North Carolina wrecks! I am doing a wreck class while there but it's all fun! I still take time out to do personal training and fun dives too.

Robert

Oh, so your one of those world traveling divers:D. Watch out, you might get used to the warm water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom