Input on PCB Dive charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the $350 is for a two drop trip and no an all day trip if there was a price discrepancy. Call Rod and ask 850.249.3483

Yeah, $350 is suppose to be for a 2 tank spearfishing trip, not all day. My buddy has been communicating with him so I'll wait to hear back from him.

Thanks for all the info!

I dove with Capt Rod last week, great experience, you may send questions to me at mike_steph at yahoo.com if you want specific answers. This dive was my best PCB trip in about 20 yrs diving PCB area. The boat was very fast and Brian was very helpful aboard. I will definately use wreck raider next visit to panama city.

Im glad this thread popped up... I am heading to PCB on the 30th of July. We are booked with Dive Locker for several two tankers. The lady is getting her AOW and both of us are getting our EAN, we are pretty excited. Anything else to consider while we are there? I hear the trash omelette is pretty good at Bayou Joes, is that right? Anyhow, if anyone else is out there and wants to get together gimme a shout, I'm down like Charlie Brown.

pat, you are too nice for your own good! As always it is nice to see you vouch for other operators.

Guys, if WreckRaider doesn't work out, give Pat a call. He runs a great operation. I went out with him 3 weeks ago.

I hear the trash omelette is pretty good at Bayou Joes, is that right? Anyhow, if anyone else is out there and wants to get together gimme a shout, I'm down like Charlie Brown.

Other dining suggestions. J Micheal's is on Thomas Dr and is my favorite seafood restaurant in town, they have something for everbody (excellent sweet tea). If you are going out with the Dive Locker then as soon as you get off the boat you are right next to Hunt's Oyster Bar (Consistently the best/cheapest Oysters in town) and the Captain's Table. Both serve good seafood a good prices. Literally a block from the boats, and if you are as hungry as I am after a day of diving in the Florida heat, close counts!!

Pat,

Thanks for the heads up on good restaurants. I will be giving both of them a shot. I love my sweet tea and especially some good oysters on the halfshell. Maybe I'll see you around!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom