Vessel Indo Siren Fire?

This Thread Prefix is for incidents related to one or more vessels from kayaks to ships.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VsubT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heard reports here in Indonesia that the Indo Siren had a major fire onboard. Searched news, but didn’t see anything. FB posts look like the vessel burned to the waterline.

Hoping nobody was hurt, anyone have additional information?

Lance

Reactions: Dan
Reactions: Dan
Not on my new iPhone 😁
Translated it manually - looks like everyone got off safely to a nearby homestay! I hope they eventually share details on how it started - I’ve never been a fan of wooden boats. I prefer steel hulled boats if I’m sleeping on it (though realize they are not immune to fire either).

Translates to English automatically
That'll vary with the respective settings on different computers and phones. I could have mine translate automatically but I prefer to know that it wasn't in English before I have google translate.

That'll vary with the respective settings on different computers and phones. I could have mine translate automatically but I prefer to know that it wasn't in English before I have google translate.
It was quite obviously in another language beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom