I'm Moving to Florida!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

California would be a top contender and warrants strong consideration if I were not interested in caves. Cave country puts Florida on the top.

I don't mind the earthquakes in California because I'm more likely to survive an earthquake in a California building due to their stricter building codes than on the east coast.

Sorry California, the protests are quite amusing and very touching. Big hug to all the California posters :grouphug:

California would be a top contender and warrants strong consideration if I were not interested in caves. Cave country puts Florida on the top.

I don't mind the earthquakes in California because I'm more likely to survive an earthquake in a California building due to their stricter building codes than on the east coast.

Sorry California, the protests are quite amusing and very touching. Big hug to all the California posters :grouphug:

OK Sam, just what so special about diving in some deep dark cave where there are no kelp forests, beautiful fishes, reefs or any abundance of sea life? And to find your way out, you have to leave bread crumbs or hold on to a string and hope some newby did not silt out all the vis? (Hey, I'm only looking on the bright side:rofl3:)

Heck, and you wouldn't have Teamcasa and friends to dive with :)

OK Sam, just what so special about diving in some deep dark cave where there are no kelp forests, beautiful fishes, reefs or any abundance of sea life? And to find your way out, you have to leave bread crumbs or hold on to a string and hope some newby did not silt out all the vis? (Hey, I'm only looking on the bright side:rofl3:)

If you ever dived a cenote, you'd understand. The formations are so beautiful, the stalactites and the stalagmites...simply amazing.

Now granted I've never been in cave, I've been in overhead environments in the cenotes, so I'll make you this promise, when I start my Intro Cave and if I determine I HATE caves, I will put California back up on the list, is that fair?

Heck, and you wouldn't have Teamcasa and friends to dive with :)

Marian - I promise to visit California regularly to dive with y'all, and you both have a standing open invitation to visit and to stay with me when you visit Florida.

If you ever dived a cenote, you'd understand. The formations are so beautiful, the stalactites and the stalagmites...simply amazing.

Now granted I've never been in cave, I've been in overhead environments in the cenotes, so I'll make you this promise, when I start my Intro Cave and if I determine I HATE caves, I will put California back up on the list, is that fair?

Good plan. We will start looking around for housing now. :wink:

Good plan. We will start looking around for housing now. :wink:

:rofl3: God bless your sweet heart, Dave.

I've loved every environment I've had the privilege to dive so I expect that to be the case for caves but you are adorable.

$300,000 house in LA
94b57332-9d41-444d-a420-7091e204edeb.JPG

$300,000 house in FTL
78868180.jpg

That just says that our stuff is worth more!

California is closer to the Cenotes!! uh... by land... ha ha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom