I'm Moving to Florida!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We don't have these... 20-30 times a year!!

hurricane.jpg

we don't get 20-30 a year either, maybe one sometimes none. But when is the last time you had top to bottom viz on a 100ft wreck in Cali???

Nope-- I am just a memeber of the ScubaSam fan club by association.
:rofl3: did not know such a club existed...:rofl3:

Hey hey hey, FL has it's share of those too!!

I fully support the CA - Los Angeles protest. Sam should reconsider her options.. such low to no humidity with beautiful sun, diving, and every other sport imaginable within 1 or 2 hours of driving!!

I can surf/dive in the morning, hit the slopes in the afternoon, and be camping/climbing the desert by that evening!!

And of course, you can't beat our food!

PLUS.... our team one the NBA Championships... again!
Brian, I do love the no humidity factor and the mountains, close to Hawaii and Asia, food is amazing...dammit, this is so hard!!! You don't have caves. :depressed:

We don't have these... 20-30 times a year!!

hurricane.jpg

:rofl3: Dang, that is one scary eye!!

Besides, any of the dozens and dozens, possibly hundreds of dive vacation destinations in the world that you will inevitably go on have those warm water reefs... How many places in the world have THESE reefs?! We're more unique!!

344634598_V62ZB-S-1.jpg

344645395_As776-S-1.jpg

344639562_eafWq-S-1.jpg

339402846_9Aa77-S-2.jpg

we don't get 20-30 a year either, maybe one sometimes none. But when is the last time you had top to bottom viz on a 100ft wreck in Cali???

Last August!! Well I wasn't on a wreck...

Our diving makes you tougher! And appreciate those vacations more!

Last edited:
Last August!! Well I wasn't on a wreck...

Our diving makes you tougher! And appreciate those vacations more!

But here every weekend is like a vacation. Take tomorrow for instance I expect 80-90F suface temp, 80-85F H2O temp, and 60-80viz if not better:D

But here every weekend is like a vacation. Take tomorrow for instance I expect 80-90F suface temp, 80-85F H2O temp, and 60-80viz if not better:D

On my dive tomorrow I should have this view.

(not my photo)
339401150_uiNfn-M-2.jpg

But the So Cal education system apparently is not number won..... :popcorn::rofl3:

Sorry, I've been notoriously bad about spelling and gaffes like that lately here on the boards!! Largely due to quickly switching back and responding, changing thought mid sentence or stopping for awhile and coming back to it, and trying to do it on my phone sometimes!!

In that case, I was going to say that our team was number one and then changed thoughts!!

Well you get 20-30 in the alley, of which you are in!! Still getting shot at down range!! Okay.. tropical storm/hurricane!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom