I'm Moving to Florida!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam, the fall foliage only lasts a couple of weeks anyway. Once the leaves are done, it's brown & gray until April. I think you'll end up getting the better end of this deal once you move.

Sam, the fall foliage only lasts a couple of weeks anyway. Once the leaves are done, it's brown & gray until April. I think you'll end up getting the better end of this deal once you move.

Oh, I know the move is better deal overall. You and you wife can visit me any time, and maybe between the two us, along with all the other SBers on this thread, she may change her mind and relocate to FL. :D

...she may change her mind and relocate to FL. :D

I sure hope that she does one day! It would be nice to get out of the stress of living in the North East. Not to mention, I wonder what it's like to hang Christmas lights on a palm tree. :D

I thought this was michael jackson at first

:rofl3: Wonder if Sharky meant that was the lil boy he choked on?

I do miss the mountains in Cali... Heck, I miss the food too... Another reason for you not to move to Miami, SAM. Food here stinks. Go to FLL.

No matter what, I epect a ScubaSteve wing in Casa de ScubaSam as you have up here (not that you would ever want to visit Southern Ontario though) :D

I sure hope that she does one day! It would be nice to get out of the stress of living in the North East. Not to mention, I wonder what it's like to hang Christmas lights on a palm tree. :D
I'll let ya know after my first Christmas. :wink:

I do miss the mountains in Cali... Heck, I miss the food too... Another reason for you not to move to Miami, SAM. Food here stinks. Go to FLL.
Noted, Chica.

No matter what, I epect a ScubaSteve wing in Casa de ScubaSam as you have up here (not that you would ever want to visit Southern Ontario though) :D

Yes, there will be a Canuck wing for you. :D

More of what CALIFORNIA has that Florida does not.

latin06.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom