Share This Page
Teamcasa's dive buddy, from Southern California
- HisLovelyBride was last seen:
- Mar 25, 2017
- November 17
- Home Page:
- Southern California
- Human Resources Coordinator for San Gabriel Valley
- Blog / MySpace URL:
- Certification Agencies:
- Dive History:
- I did my open water cert dives in Kauaii (what could be better?!) My buddy and I dive around Catalina and the Southern Coast of California. We went back to Hawaii to the Big Island and spent a week diving and diving and diving some more. I highly recommend Big Island Divers for a great dive experience.
- Certification History:
- In addition to Advanced Open Water certification, I recently completed Enriched Air Diver. My buddy and I are looking at doing Rescue next. Our main objective is to become the best divers we can and just plain enjoy diving. We also want to volunteer for Santa Monica Baykeeper and we need rescue certs to do that.
- Certification Level:
- Advanced Open Water and Enriched Air Diver
- # of Logged Dives:
- 100 - 199
- Dive Classification:
- Just An "Average" Diver
- Years Certified:
- Five Years
- Dive Equipment:
I use a apex dive harness with a dive rite venture wing -- I like it very much and prefer it to my previous cumberbun style vest bcd.
During the colder months, I dive a White's Fusion dry suit (sweet!) and 7 ml during the summer and early fall in California. We try to get at least one warm water dive trip each year so we can don our 3 ml suits or shorties.
I just got a pair of Atomic Split fins with the spring straps. I just love them and the spring strap takes all the stress out of donning the fins. The rest of my gear is in my husband's estimation is pretty good.
I am married to my best friend and diving buddy (teamcasa on the board), we have 2 grown children and 3 wonderful grandkids. I was certified on my 50th birthday and thoroughly enjoy diving and we are always planning our "next" trip.
- Rebreather Experience: