If you could dive anywhere in the Caribbean where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have dove many places in the Caribbean and my favorite is Cayman Brac. the walls are great and the people are awesome. I am going back soon.

I havn't dove Aruba as of yet, but thinking about diving there soon. Maybe I can find Natalie!

Ask me in March and I'll say Roatan. Ask me in May and I'll say Coz. As me in July and I'll extend the Caribbean just a tad and say Key Largo. :D

My 2 top picks are the Caymans or Cozumel. If $$$$ is no object then Caymans offer amazing diving. But for affordable amazing diving it's time to go back to Cozumel!

Get wet,
Ron

We just returned from Turks and Caicos - it was awesome - although I have not been to Bonaire and that is on our list of next stops! We dove West C iacos, French Key and the usual spots off Northwest Pointe - conditions were good and surge was minimal - lots of wildlife - sharks abundant on the West Caicos and Frnech Key stops.

Two weeks? One would be on a liveaboard, like Explorer Ventures' trip to Saba or on the Aquacat out of the Bahamas! Why leave the boat?

Cruise ships do visit Bonaire so be aware of that. Nothing kills a day in paradise then some over stuffed parents screaming at their kid to get back to the boat because it's too hot. But pick either one and you wont go wrong.

The cruise ship people stay mostly downtown. Pack a lunch or eat your resort and you will not even notice them. You may have to dodge them as you go back to swap tanks, but they will not ruin your day.

Just an FYI as origional poster... I dove St Kitts with ProDivers and it was fantastic. The water clear as a bell and all 10 dives a different sites from 40 to 90 feet... Stuff was varied from critters to nurse sharks. Not a cattle boat either.

Back
Top Bottom