If you could dive anywhere in the Caribbean where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been diving throughout the Caribbean and just got back from Turks and Caicos last night. Quite honestly I don't believe I will ever travel anywhere else again!!! The diving and the people are just amazing in TCI.........the diving will take your breath away and the people are so accommodating and polite!!!

Where would you go in Belize other than Ambrigis Caye. I have been there and loved the diving but I thought it was a little rough outside the Barrier Wall for my son who is a new diver

I´ve never been at Belize. My next diving trip will be San Andres Island in June with my two sons having 8 and 11 years old, we´ll be back in July, will be a pleasure telling you about diving there.

Islandmon - you are living my dream life - how long have you been living there - and how crazy is it to just pick up and move!? I have met several US executives, like myself, that have just called it a day and moved!

Just an FYI as origional poster... I dove St Kitts with ProDivers and it was fantastic. The water clear as a bell and all 10 dives a different sites from 40 to 90 feet... Stuff was varied from critters to nurse sharks. Not a cattle boat either.
how did you end up chosing prodivers? what else would you recommend regarding st. kitts

Scott,
I lucked into choosing ProDivers. I would use them again in a minute. The other stuff to do is get out see the island and enjoy the people.... as well as BBQ at Buddies. I posted a trip report under lesser antillies.

Islandmon - you are living my dream life - how long have you been living there - and how crazy is it to just pick up and move!? I have met several US executives, like myself, that have just called it a day and moved!
Living in paradise was always just a dream, then all of a sudden I realize life is to short and some people live there life like they were on vacation, and I decided that was going to be me. but then it got even better. There is no word to decribe it and it not for every one but for thoses who enjoy tropical sunny vacation weather all year round , it is paradise. For scuba diving who are tired of diving in muddy ,cloudy dirty water and want clear warm water with countless dive site try this life style The best Scuba Diving in the Caribbean world is in St. Thomas Virgin Islands

Has anyone gone to St. Barth?? Are there any good reefs or wrecks there??

If anyone else is like me, there is really only one way to go as far as Caribbean diving is concerned.

You fly to Totola, BVI and charter a catamaran and sail the damned thing to every single dive spot you can find.

I've been sailing all my life and started diving 5 years ago. The combination of the freedom of choosing your next dive spot, sailing from island to island, and seeing some of the most ridiculous underwater havens on earth is just too hard to beat.

There are fill shops spotted all over to fill up your tanks and talk to the locals for secret spots.

I'll be the captain of the Snowbird from July 3rd-11th if anyone wants to get a boat and race around the islands with me and my crew.

http://www.snowbirdsailing.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom