I was just thinking. ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robnyc03

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok. No falmes please.. I was Thinking.. What if I cut the space on my Aeris Velocity fins. I'm not going to do it... but... I was just thinking. If I did, would they work almost like the Velocity Duo split fins? I know I'm not the only idiot who has thought of this. I have looked at both fins in my LDS. I think it just might work. I'm not going to do it but.... I was just thinkning. My dive buddy laughintom said I'm crazy, or was it cheap? I don't remember. :D Do you think it might work?

I have those fins, in fact 3 pairs between my wife and I. I prefer them over my Atomic splits that are sidelined.

Now knowing those 2 fins I'm going to say that the edge ribs of the Velicity are not quite rugged enough and the center web is too piable to slice up into an effective split. I have not held a Velocity Duo in my hands so I may be all wet here.

Just send me the Velocities, spares are always handy.:D

Pete

Back
Top Bottom