Shoes vs booties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you go, boat shoes for a boat get it on beautiful sunny day half an hour or an hour back to the dock

032aa.JPG

Cerich fins are packed away straight off the boat and into the pub in a matter of metres straight to the bar

364 26232328_1795887217119559_5507116560859510058_oa.jpg

Dressed like this the fins before these shaken not stirred not to much ice thanks how have you been today

Perfect thanks magnificent!

@happy-diver please man-splain the concept behind your fin mod here... TiA. :D :D :D

1724501582832.png

My husband dives in Converse shoes (which we learned about during dives with a dive master who swore by them) - he says they are very comfortable. I'm thinking of trying it out, too, but modifying the shoe to use velcro closures.

My husband dives in Converse shoes (which we learned about during dives with a dive master who swore by them) - he says they are very comfortable. I'm thinking of trying it out, too, but modifying the shoe to use Velcro closures.
Since my debilitating back injury a couple of years ago, I have a real issue tying shoelaces. I've since invested in shoes I can just step in with or without one of those elongated shoehorns. I even have a device to put my socks on and another to remove them. Sigh. I'm healing well after surgery a couple of months ago, but the surgeon fused four vertebrae together, so I will have reduced flexibility from that on top of the reduced flexibility from being old AF. Second sigh. Ageing isn't for wimps.

I bought these…the insole sucks. Made of paper/cardboard/something that dissolves in water….disintegrated after a couple dives and I had to find a replacement “plastic” type insole. Just be aware.
Yeah they had a problem at the factory, I just got my 3 replacement pairs, they are shipping new insoles to the distributors all over, so if you talk to whoever you bought it from there is a path to get replacements.

@happy-diver please man-splain the concept behind your fin mod here... TiA. :D :D :D

You know Boss dude so when I'm diving these EX Navy ships wrecks sunk for divers, sometimes I enjoy
dropping a few decks down the funnel, then arrest my descent, quickly before I hit the deck, and enjoy
having a quick waltz with whomever I may find, and these shortened fins with my long sized body stop
them from flapping as playing cards in a girls bike wheel and the shark look is to scare away any sharks

Why else would they be like that!

Thats why they're called Cerich Shark Fins mate.

I hope your back is coming back good Chief

Why else would they be like that!
Why, indeed. I'm just cringing at the extra turbulence those points would induce. As someone who rides mere inches above the silt without silting things out, and am damn proud of it, they scare me. While possessing many points, the mod appears to be pointless. Jus sayin'.

My husband dives in Converse shoes (which we learned about during dives with a dive master who swore by them) - he says they are very comfortable. I'm thinking of trying it out, too, but modifying the shoe to use velcro closures.
Just replace the laces with bungee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom