Shoes vs booties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they scare me. While possessing many points, the mod appears to be pointless. Jus sayin'.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

See Pete, told you, so what chance have the sharks got

Hey I've got the beautiful templates stashed nicely in my gasket making department

Need your address

My bad if I wasn’t clear enough on the deal. I’m not affiliated but if you want to try the Altama OTB, Botach has them for around $30ish and shipping. I got two with some extra gear to save on shipping (holiday sale).

As far as use, they fit my Scubapro Jet Fins and Deep Six Eddy's and they’re great to walk around in. I also wear nylon dress socks and they drain well. They’re easy to clean as I just rinse them out and pull out the soles to dry. Best wishes on the search!

Man that's a great deal but they only have tiny sizes left!

My husband dives in Converse shoes (which we learned about during dives with a dive master who swore by them) - he says they are very comfortable. I'm thinking of trying it out, too, but modifying the shoe to use velcro closures.

These will blow your mind...

Apparently I can't post a link but lookup Elastic No Tie Shoe Laces on amazon.

Kind of like wheels on a suitcase. Once you have them you can't imagine another way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom