I love how this new forum is already populated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBuoy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Here here! Hoods off to our great leader KN for putting this new forum together and searching for and moving all the DIY stuff from the ancient (and not so ancient) past to get it started off right.

In the spirit of the new forum. I've discovered DIR diving for the first time in my life after taking the course last weekend. It seems that DIR lends itself handily to DIY methods. My new DIR diving buddy has just about manufactured, machined, and hand crafted everything from head to toe except the regs, wetsuit, and tanks LOL. Way to go SPEEDSTER.

DiverBuoy once bubbled...
Here here! Hoods off to our great leader KN for putting this new forum together and searching for and moving all the DIY stuff from the ancient (and not so ancient) past to get it started off right.

In the spirit of the new forum. I've discovered DIR diving for the first time in my life after taking the course last weekend. It seems that DIR lends itself handily to DIY methods. My new DIR diving buddy has just about manufactured, machined, and hand crafted everything from head to toe except the regs, wetsuit, and tanks LOL. Way to go SPEEDSTER.

And when you start using that DIY Rebreather, we will have to ask George if your are DIR:wink:

JeffG once bubbled...

And when you start using that DIY Rebreather, we will have to ask George if your are DIR:wink:

I know of a guy that can hook you up.

Well OK they aren't totally DIY but he does Modify them.......I think I will let him do all the testing though. :D

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

I know of a guy that can hook you up.

Well OK they aren't totally DIY but he does Modify them.......I think I will let him do all the testing though. :D

Chad

And maybe we should be asking George about people that want other people to experiment with DIY rebreathers. :wink:

Naw....I think the answer would be

GI3 once bubbled
What are those Strokes thinking!!!!!!!!!

They are Farm Animal Stupid!!!!!!

Oh....Yea.....Did I mention that NOBODY OFFGASSES LIKE ME.....

Pina told me last night, after fluffing the blanket....."George You got to stop off gassing like that"

JeffG once bubbled...

And maybe we should be asking George about people that want other people to experiment with DIY rebreathers. :wink:

I wanted him to....but it is his business as long as he doesn't make me try it. :D

Chad

Back
Top Bottom