First Diving Suit for Northern New England Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bullying? Just the opposite! Read the comment/remark by the proponents of dry suit.
OP has given his reply two pages ago #83. Not good enough for some of you because he is NOT using dry suit as some of you had suggested. That bothered you more than anything else because he had chosen the other route!

As I said, people with LOTS more experience point out their misgivings about the choice the OP made, what is wrong with that? If somebody makes a less than optimal choice, you would just let it go? Is this what you have been doing on SB?? I can dig MANY posts for you attacking and belittling people's choice in gear; computers, regulators, etc. No one died and left you in charge of who should say what as far as I know. People give opinions, if you don't value or like theirs, just move on.

OP has given his answer on #83.
Have you read it?

Step by step, inch by inch.

You and few others just could not take it NOT me.

As for my presence here, NONE of your business.

Do have any experience in the type of conditions the OP is going to be diving?

Do have any experience in the type of conditions the OP is going to be diving?
It is not your or others(including myself) concern.

Read his reply on #83.
Persistent has only one meaning here!

As I said, people with LOTS more experience point out their misgivings about the choice the OP made, what is wrong with that? If somebody makes a less than optimal choice, you would just let it go? Is this what you have been doing on SB?? I can dig MANY posts for you attacking and belittling people's choice in gear; computers, regulators, etc. No one died and left you in charge of who should say what as far as I know. People give opinions, if you don't value or like theirs, just move on.
You never bothered to read #83?
You should move on!

When in Rome...

I am still very appreciative of your advice and opinions, but it looks like I will be getting into a drysuit in two bites instead of one.

Step by step, inch by inch.

THANK YOU!

Some people still have problem to understand this part!!!! LOL

It is not your or others(including myself) concern.

Read his reply on #83.
Persistent has only one meaning here!

Who made YOU the SB police? You’re belly aching about people “bullying” the OP when you’re doing the same thing? Pot, meet kettle.

I’d forgotten just why I’d once had you one the ignore list. Back you go.

Who made YOU the SB police? You’re belly aching about people “bullying” the OP when you’re doing the same thing? Pot, meet kettle.

I’d forgotten just why I’d once had you one the ignore list. Back you go.
LOL
OP made his decision (#83 on 29th Apr) 2 days ago.
SB police? I merely pointed out the FACT that both of you could not accept. Did I say anything else?
Freeze his xxxx!!!! Who said that? That was your parting shot because the OP decided other way?

Didnt read the OP post that he decided to follow the local experienced diving club.

Very good that you found a group of divers you can dive with.. also understand going against their recommendations at this point wont fasten integration in said group.The most important thing is, you will be diving...

But you will find out sooner or later that a drysuit in these circumstances is more comfortable and more save.. and you ll switch..OR the local big fish in a small pont (the local diver everyone looks up to) switches...and within a year all follow

Good luck

But you will found out sooner or later that a drysuit in these circumstances is more comfortable and saver.. and you ll switch..OR the local big fish in a small pont (the local diver everyone looks up to) switches...and within a year all follow

Hahahahaha, SB self-proclaimed policeman is going to get you lol

LOL
OP made his decision (#83 on 29th Apr) 2 days ago.
SB police? I merely pointed out the FACT that both of you could not accept. Did I say anything else?
Freeze his xxxx!!!! Who said that? That was your parting shot because the OP decided other way?

So, Marie, myself or anybody else wants to carrying on and point out the potential issues with the decision either for the OP or the other potential people in the same predicament. What is to you? Are you paying rent for the space we are using?

Why don't you go and chase somebody else who may be contemplating buying an expensive computer or regulator and let them know your opinion? Enough already.

Back
Top Bottom