I just got a new tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalanders

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
What do you think?

Thanks
Andy :dork2:

Attachments

• Andy's Tattoo.jpg
    Andy's Tattoo.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 206
Nice. I've been thinking about getting some diving inspired work done but haven't commited yet. Problem with tats is that they are addictive and I've been clean for several years now. I do have a Pisces symbol which I guess qualifies as aquatic enough.:D

Cheers,
Lilla

Last edited:
Very cool! My guy is starting on mine this week...I will be posting picks along the way as it will be VERY large. Basically my back is about to become a reef scene with flying mantas, swirling anthias and a smokin hot nekkid mermaid. It's taken a long time to get everything put together.

I'm very excited!!

do tattoos hurt?

Yes, that will take quite some time.

Hurt? I wouldn't say it's a pleasant sensation but it really depends on your personal tolerances and where you get them. Worse for me was on the ankle, this was the only one that really got me squirming.

Short lines are not that bad, it's the longer lines that really get annoying.

Colouring is easy.

Worse for me was on the ankle, this was the only one that really got me squirming.
Close to the bone, really yummy...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom