I just got a new tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks great! My turtle and my hubby's scuba frog are on my photos on my profile page. I like the movement in your flag. Tats are contagious...... I still can't figure out how to put a pic in the text box... Blond.....

turtle54.JPG
[/url][/IMG]
I bet this is wrong..

scubajennifer ,you will have to take pictures so we can see. I am so addicted that I have to stay away from the shop. If I even see a tatoo I start thinking about where I can put another one!

Oh there will totally be pictures. I've been working on this for a long while, I had a few ideas floating around and I finally got around to putting them together. Of course it didn't help that my S.O. just got an entire sleeve done and it looks SOOO good. It was killing me the whole time, because I wanted mine done!!

OK, I know nothing about tats....so this might be a stupid question...

Andy, when the hair grows back in on your leg, will it still look as nice as with out it?

Depends on how hairy it was to begin with. Seriously. If you got sasquatch legs to start with it can be an issue. But usually average hair growth interferes very little with how the tat looks. It also depends on the design of course. Some fine details may blend in a bit and lose their sharpness but usually this is taken into account by the artist if they are good. They may recommend not being so detailed or even a different location. I'm not an expert, did not stay at a Holiday Inn, but watch alot of Miami and LA Ink.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom