I just got a new tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only at first. Once shock sets in you get kinda numb to it. When I get my chest piece done it's gonna hurt like hell. Anything close to the bone is painful. Thank God I've got some left over vicodin from the dentist. It'll still probably take at least two sittings. One for the outline and then the color. It's gonna wait till fall though since you can't go in the water for at least two weeks on a big piece or if there's lots of detail. Simple line art I stay out about a week or dive dry.

:useless:

no bareback photos please...:D

Well, I would recommend taking a picture after each session. It would make a nice series, whether you publish them or not.

How much time is estimated?

Well, I would recommend taking a picture after each session. It would make a nice series, whether you publish them or not.

How much time is estimated?

I am going to do just that...and there will even be some inaugural photos as well.

Not sure how long it will be so far, I think it really depends on how long I can sit each time.

If this comes thru here's a quick pic of my left arm. The lettering above an below was added 2 weeks ago that's why it's so much darker. A little longer and it'll blend with the rest. Still have some shading to do as well.

Attachments

• tattoo 002.JPG
    tattoo 002.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 92
If this comes thru here's a quick pic of my left arm. The lettering above an below was added 2 weeks ago that's why it's so much darker. A little longer and it'll blend with the rest. Still have some shading to do as well.
Dude!!! Sweet!!! :D

I can't quite make out the lettering (besides Scuba Instructor- congrats again) What is the rest of the inscription?

scubajennifer ,you will have to take pictures so we can see. I am so addicted that I have to stay away from the shop. If I even see a tatoo I start thinking about where I can put another one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom