I.D. Your Fossils

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fossilbabe:
The glass table on my profile has over 350 + posterior juvenile megalodon's displayed.

I love it! Are those inside the table or resting on top?

I love it! Are those inside the table or resting on top?
The are inside the table! I had the table custom made more or less. Table I found at a yard sale for .50 cent. The glass came from a exboyfriend that had it made that worked at a glass company. The acrylic stands between the glass are shark teeth found by some students and a teacher I took out on their first fossil adventure. The had them made for me ,for the table. Great kids by the way.

My bad. I meant US.
That's ok we still love ya. Now get your rear to the gear and lets do some diving!!!!!

Hey there went diving off Alhambra and brought this up... it is a jaw? of what? Any thoughts would be welcome... Happy be on this board (recently caught the fossil bug)... Thank you ....

Attachments

• DSCN6419.jpg
    DSCN6419.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN6420.jpg
    DSCN6420.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN6421.jpg
    DSCN6421.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 76
Not really sure - Babe will know better than I - offhand guess perhaps part of an alligator jaw?
Jim your are correct from what I can see it does look like a alligator jaw. Great find by the way!!! Glad to see you have the bug as well. Be safe and Sea Ya

Thank you fossilbabe... :) I do appreciate the help... Look forward to many days (and years) of fossil hunting... maybe see you soon... Thanks again...

By the way... I LOVE the table you made... I can just see the Margaritas sitting on top of it now :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom