I.D. Your Fossils

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Darlin'!

I found 573 shark teeth, about 70 of them very tiny (about a mm long). Nancy's haul look to be about the same.

Walter,
you give new meaning to bean counting:D I can just see you one tooth , two tooth:crafty:

I thought I was the only one counting shark teeth, I keep a log, how many teeth were found on what day and its conditions. My best dive was a 2 tank dive with 1,966 small teeth and several megs. That was in Sept last year. I havent beaten it yet this year. Keep counting ! Its amazing and a great way to look back to see what you did and when. You will appreciate it for years to come.

:rofl3::rofl3:You guys are too funny!:rofl3::rofl3:

Yes Scott you have to put them all back and go back to start. Didnt you read the rules when you started to play shark teeth monopoly?

can anyone help I am tring to post a pic for ID and I cannot get anywhere, is there an easy way. I have tried to follow in the help area and have pics in the manage area how do you get them to post. Thanks Karl
Ok mystery solved!!!! Karl has a partial chunk of a I'm going to say it Mastodon tusk. What stump me was the shape and after having the item in hand. Saw that the tusk was crushed before it fossilized. The tusk didn't have the round shape as most tusks have. More flat and need to see it first hand. Very nice piece Karl and great conversation piece. Oh what stories the fossil tell us millions of years later . Thanks for sharing your fossils with us!!!

Yes Scott you have to put them all back and go back to start. Didnt you read the rules when you started to play shark teeth monopoly?

No that's a problem I've always had I always seem to look at the directions after I'm finished with a project!

No that's a problem I've always had I always seem to look at the directions after I'm finished with a project!
:rofl3: Just let us know where and when We will be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom