Hydro Atlantic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What? The women with marble cake and beer?

R..

Hmm this wasn't covered in my cave course. Not happy. :( There's only one thing better than cave diving that I can imagine and that is cave diving with sideslung women carrying marble cake + beer.

Well......

I really was curious what the thoughts were of people, and was hoping to spark a debate in which people came to the conclusion that proper gas management and a proper redundancy system were required for a dive.

The claims made by the guy in the video are just plain silly. He's selling it as a tool for pro as well as rec divers.

Well......

I really was curious what the thoughts were of people, and was hoping to spark a debate in which people came to the conclusion that proper gas management and a proper redundancy system were required for a dive.

The claims made by the guy in the video are just plain silly. He's selling it as a tool for pro as well as rec divers.

Perhaps if you had stated your original post differently people might have responded in that way. Based on the vast majority of responses it's pretty obvious that it has been taken much differently.

Like this, CD?
TROLL-BANK-GR1.jpg

Like this, CD?

No no no. :no: Wormil claims this is a serious attempt to start a discussion, so let's give him the benefit of the doubt without calling him names.

I've done my research and found the deck to be in ~150' of water. After some careful planning, I think I'm ready to do the dive.

However, I recently came across this video about spare air. I've done some math and I really think this might be an acceptable redundancy system for my deeper dives.

Thoughts?
Please share this math with the rest of us, along with your dive plan so we can fully understand your intent here. This will allow us to give you much more informed feedback.

Um, ok CD. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom