Hydro Atlantic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have to lift the velcro, remove the spare air which will deploy the mouthpiece cover and start breathing. They also recommend that you have the leash attached to it so you don't accidentally drop it.
\

would it be better for him to wear the Spare Air around his neck on a necklace for faster deployment? :idk: :D

would it be better for him to wear the Spare Air around his neck on a necklace for faster deployment? :idk: :D

Attempting to retain it via necklace would leave me skittish about the possibility of it coming loose and being lost. You could use the leash to retain it, but I see that as looking for solutions to problems you shouldn't have in the first place.

doesn't that above part of your statement pretty much define the Spare Air in the first place? :popcorn:

I never advocated it as a solution. I've just tried to provide objective viewpoints to the questions raised by others. It's up to the individual to assess the appropriateness of the equipment they choose to use.

I never advocated it as a solution. I've just tried to provide objective viewpoints to the questions raised by others. It's up to the individual to assess the appropriateness of the equipment they choose to use.

Sounds like CD lawyered up :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom