Hurricane Ivan is next...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl:

hey, it's gonna go to the left and then right of Jacksonville, but not hit us directly,
so i'm down with that

and simon, it IS a slow day at work for you, isn't it? :wink:

H2Andy:
:rofl:

hey, it's gonna go to the left and then right of Jacksonville, but not hit us directly,
so i'm down with that

Hey Andy, I couldn't help but notice that the source quoted in your sig line has changed. Was this inspired by the weather?

well, i did consider using St. Quentin's Most Excellent Prayer Against Hurricanes,
Tornadoes, Minor Earthquakes, and Killer Bee Infestations, but that would take
up too much room...

but no, nothing to do with the weather :wink:

H2Andy:
I will tell you now, i am just playing out today and expecting monday's office day to be cancelled, or at least halved.

I was wondering the same as Kev re your sig line.

just an alternative view of Jesus. The Gospel of Thomas was too "weird" for the
early church, and they snubbed it (never made it into the "official" Bible)

it's got some good stuff in it

H2Andy:
just an alternative view of Jesus. The Gospel of Thomas was too "weird" for the
early church, and they snubbed it (never made it into the "official" Bible)

it's got some good stuff in it

Hmm... I like it.

I expect that the early church doubted Thomas's account after the bad rap he got from the other 4 gospels - but this is off topic, unless of course you are praying about safety of Floridians and other such petitions! :wink:

simbrooks:
Here is what i think will be track around FL, Ivan appears to be doing a little friday happy dance around the state, visting all the folks in FL before finally centring in on central FL - after all we are the middle of the state, the universe and all storms seem to be passing through here. :wink:

There was another track map of Ivan that I received via email. Unfortunately it's considered too risqué for SB. If you haven't seen it, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Marc

simbrooks:
I expect that the early church doubted Thomas's account after the bad rap he got from the other 4 gospels - but this is off topic, unless of course you are praying about safety of Floridians and other such petitions! :wink:

I can't believe they were doubting Thomas.

Did anyone see the fake CNN.com headline say "Florida residents are all going to die." It is gone now, but someone had setup a dummy URL www.weather.cnn.com. Cnn got wise to it and asked to take it down.
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom