Hurricane Ian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you!!

Ian is currently right off shore of my current location.

19E5D8E0-DF6E-4C74-AD3D-CABFBEB61209.png

Stay safe everyone. On the bright side... maybe some new dive sites?

Your pond is now a lake.

The latest forecast pushes it just South of me. We'll see.
We're ready. Generator, chainsaw, extra gas, and extra beer.
I have a ton of water oaks on our place..pretty sketch to begin with.
On the upside, it was 61f this morning....brrr
Besafe everyone.

Waiting on Ian in my neck of the woods, Melbourne area. A bit of rain and squalls so far. Everyone stay safe!

Nothing newsworthy to report in Jupiter. Lots of rain Tuesday in to Wednesday. A few tornado warnings late Tuesday night (one touched down in Delray). Wednesday was mostly dry. Wind picked up Wednesday evening and continued through this morning (20-30 mph). It's starting to subside now. Power has been on the whole time and no major flooding or damage here. Everything is open.

I'm hoping our SB friends of the other side of the state are doing ok. It might be another day or so until we hear anything.

I live in Citrus County and we basically missed out on 90% of what we were supposed to get, thankfully. It was almost boring, only a few periods of heavy rain and some gusty winds here and there. We've got a lot of small branches to rake up in the yard and only got a few inches of rain. Wind is still the most prominent aspect today, very gusty on and off.

Beats the hell out of taking the eye in Crystal River, 20 miles from my house like they said we were going to a few days before the eastern shift came into play.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom