Human Mules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
I went to Cabelas and asked the sale associate lady there about one of those things and asked if they came with a wench to hump my rig and she hit me !:no

Timeliner,
Maybe they'll have a wench or two for rent in Abilene. I know I've seen a few places near Harolds BBQ.

Hey Frank, how about a reply to the squirrel hunting. I got in trouble yesterday gettin' us set up.

Wife: "Honey, I'm missing a couple of bras; do you know where they are?"

Me: "Yeah, I got 'em. I made Frank and I a couple of double-barreled slingshots to shoot BBs...I mean boulders...with."

SMACK! :shiner1: :heh_heh:

It's amazing how quickly things can turn ugly.

I guess if Frank can't find a wench to hump his rig he's gonna have to....

Naw, ain't gonna say it.

It's lookin' like I'm going to just have to pack my own stuff down and out again this year :shakehead

I'm not giving up yet though. I feel good about the whole deal 'cause still I might find a sucker to haul all of my stuff. I have 6 weeks left. I took some action !
I scraped the earth , shook the rain stick, made an offfering and then consulted the bones the other day and they said that I had a surprize in my future. :crafty:

Timeliner:
It's lookin' like I'm going to just have to pack my own stuff down and out again this year :shakehead

I'm not giving up yet though. I feel good about the whole deal 'cause still I might find a sucker to haul all of my stuff. I have 6 weeks left. I took some action !
I scraped the earth , shook the rain stick, made an offfering and then consulted the bones the other day and they said that I had a surprize in my future. :crafty:

I'm thinking the surprize might be the great workout you are going to get schlepping your gear down and back up. And at no additional cost to boot! You lucky dog!

Timeliner:

¿Qué u-s-ga-s-da-ne-lv the go-la dijeron tienes vato?

What shock the bones say you have dude?

I hope I got that even close…mixin’ a couple of languages up like that. And don’t even sabby español.

What ever it is, I hope it’s not tooooo much of a surprise my friend. :D

I sure do hear me a whole lot of whining out of you there cry babies. Back when I was just a whipper snapper you could get you head knocked off your shoulders for whining like that. Now buck up you old farts and let's get to the business of diving this old silo!!!!! :17:

This should have posted in the Whine & Cheez Forum huh ??:D

Oh... but what fun it is to live outside the box !!

PvilleStang:
So is mossy oak making a nice 3mil hyperstretch yet?

Not that I know of. I usually just get suited up and have someone wrap me with the camo tape.

Hey! That might be a good idea for Halloween...a redneck mummy. :D

SO what is the Human Mule job paying.....I need some $ for some additional gear..... :-0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom