Human Mules

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL...

Cooooooooo'mon now, SB2, ...dude, you are photographed sitting on a sofa made out of a log, with a beer can down by your left foot, in Plano, Texas. :wink: Don't try to tell me you are a complete stranger to huntin' and shootin' and associated Advantage Camo-enhanced recreational pursuits involving large caliber firearms! :D

I think you guys in Texas probably invented deer hunting, or at the very least it was brought forward to a high art form in Texas! But you've not seen too many strollers down there 'cause you guys all use these:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...l&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&trueNum=160&N=4644

come to think of it, Timeliner could likely use either to hump his rig down to the silo...

Three dives and drove home- damn dude…You’re my hero.

No camping for this guy- I have seen the Rattlesnakes out there- they are the size of freaking boa constrictors with Teeth!

I always thought that they should put in nice lower dock and then open the use the Silo doors. Put in a wet deck that just rose all the way to the surface. Naw that would be too easy…

Imagine opening the silo doors and making a giant stride- makes stepping off the Spree look like a cake walk. Just one foot in front of the other. Yikes.

Later, Andrew

Crazyduck:
Imagine opening the silo doors and making a giant stride- makes stepping off the Spree look like a cake walk. Just one foot in front of the other. Yikes.
A water slide would be so much cooler.

~Jess

Doc Intrepid:
I think you guys in Texas probably invented deer hunting, or at the very least it was brought forward to a high art form in Texas! But you've not seen too many strollers down there 'cause you guys all use these:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...l&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&trueNum=160&N=4644

You know, on the way to work yesterday, I think I saw a soccer mom with her Hummer decked out in that tape. Course she didn't tape up her Dubya sticker on the rear window. It is Collin county ya know....

Doc Intrepid:
I think you guys in Texas probably invented deer hunting, or at the very least it was brought forward to a high art form in Texas!
Umm…nope.

“You guys.”???

Is this a Regional Prejudice thing?

Doc Intrepid:
But you've not seen too many strollers down there 'cause you guys all use these:

Nope again.

Doc Intrepid:
Don't try to tell me you are a complete stranger to huntin' and shootin' and associated Advantage Camo-enhanced recreational pursuits involving large caliber firearms! :D

Umm…we still use the old “bow and arrow" thing for the ahawi down here in this area sometimes.

Hell, sometimes we even get ‘em with spears; if we don’t we go to Wally-World for hunting. :D

Doc Intrepid:
dude, you are photographed sitting on a sofa made out of a log, with a beer can down by your left foot, in Plano, Texas.

Yup, can’t believe he’d be sittin’ on the couch without a sheep’s wool lining. :D

Please forgive me for anything I’ve said, this is just in fun.

(Disclaimer: All of the above was made in jest and at the expense of myself…or other people.) :D

Doc Intrepid:

come to think of it, Timeliner could likely use either to hump his rig down to the silo...

Well I did some research on one of those 4 wheelers.....

I went to Cabelas and asked the sale associate lady there about one of those things and asked if they came with a wench to hump my rig and she hit me !:no

Frank...you bad....

So...nobody is going to feed the Troll on my post, huh?

Dang it, I was waiting with fish baited breath. :D

Hey, it's just lobster (with roasted garlic and drawn butter).

Speakin' of Camo as the fashion color of choice...Frank, ya wanna do some squirrel hunting after these cool fronts move through and it freezes a bit? I'm gettin' overrun with 'em. They are even coming up on the back deck and harassing the cats to get them to chase 'em up a tree.

Need to buy/make some more sling shots, kids left the one I had in the yard and ran over it with the lawn mower. Do have enough .22s for us though if ya wanna go that route.

Okay,
Kudos to everyone! This is one of the more entertaining threads that I've read in a while!

Hooo! Yah!
JR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom