How to Entertain Your Cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My cat used to be the wild cat from borneo. Always hunting.
My ex and I used to both be in the Army and sometimes we were called away for weeks on end at the same time but if we couldnt get a message to anyone to feed her she just used to live on mice and birds untill we got back.

Now she just lays around in the sun all day...and gets cranky if I try to move her out of the sunbeam I want:D

Jcsgt:
It'd probably be more cruel to put them in the same cage.

Indeed...but it broke my heart to see the kitten try to get at the birds, it just couldn't understand why it couldn't touch it.

justleesa:
Indeed...but it broke my heart to see the kitten try to get at the birds, it just couldn't understand why it couldn't touch it.
I know, that's awful. I heard somebody post, a few weeks ago, where they did the same thing in a zoo to keep the wild cats looking "alert".

here's one way to "store" your kitten.

cat_in_a_bottle.jpg

Man, you don't wanna drink that by mistake!

Well, it's been a sad day in our home. Since the weather is getting hotter and I don't want the aforementioned pollywogs to cook in the aquarium, I performed a "catch and release" into one of my larger ponds. I took my cat out, this morning, and she gazed, perplexed, into the empty aquarium, for what seemed an eternity. Whatever will I do, now, to keep her entertained and out from under my feet? Poor kitty!

Jcsgt:
My can't gets indignant when I try to get her to play with a laser pointer. She doesn't like ice cubes in her water, either. Just looks at me like what the hell is that?
Lol, I've tried that as well.

Also kitty gets mad when I put the can of tuna on the floor where he eats, except without opening it :D

Ok cat owners, I was thinking of getting a pet cat. This would pretty much be my first pet cat (had a street kitty as a pet for a couple weeks until he found a better sucker to take care of him)

So the question is which cat breeds are best and why? I would be looking for a cat that doesn't shed a lot.

Trinigordo:
Ok cat owners, I was thinking of getting a pet cat. This would pretty much be my first pet cat (had a street kitty as a pet for a couple weeks until he found a better sucker to take care of him)

So the question is which cat breeds are best and why? I would be looking for a cat that doesn't shed a lot.

Here's the breed for you:
http://www.related-pages.com/hairlesscats/

Trinigordo:

Boy, I don't know anything about cat breeds. Every cat I've owned (my present kitty included) have been barn/feral cats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom