How to Entertain Your Cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you really want to entertain your cat here are two sure fire ways to get him revved up.
1.Grab kitty by the face while he is laying in your arms on his back and go OOOOOO Kitty until you have had enough of rear claws being raked into your forearms.

2 Give kitty a large paper bag to play with. let him scoot it around the house. Suddenly scoop up bag with kitty in it, roll top closed loosely, shake vigorously a couple times and hand it to your husband, wife, roomate, etc and loudly say here! Wanna see the maddest cat in the whole world!!!?

Guaranteed to liven things up!

You know, I keep hearing people complain about giving their cats baths. My cat loves it! The fur sticks to your tongue a little, but other than that...

Jcsgt:
You know, I keep hearing people complain about giving their cats baths. My cat loves it! The fur sticks to your tongue a little, but other than that...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Update: Kitty is still intently staring at the empty aquarium. It's sad, I think she's depressed. Might have to put her on kitty prozac.

Jcsgt:
Update: Kitty is still intently staring at the empty aquarium. It's sad, I think she's depressed. Might have to put her on kitty prozac.

Just get more polliwogs to put in the aquarium, it is cheaper than prozac.:d

Jcsgt:

:lol: :lol:

My cat was lying atop of the back of the sofa and I was reading a book. I've gotten to where I can imitate her purr perfectly. So she was purring and I was purring in reply, so she leaned over and began CLEANING THE BACK OF MY HEAD!!! Ewwwwwww....

I usually hold my kitties and while scratching around their little ears, I start singing:
"You can kill kitties with a stick
If that's all you've got.
It's easy to kill kitties with a stick,

You can kill kitties with a spork!
If that's all you've got....
It's easy to kill kitties with a spork,
If that's all you've got.."

The song goes on and on... Meanwhile, those silly creatures are all but drooling with joy... They are sooooo STUPID!!!! :light:

Fish_Whisperer:

My cat was lying atop of the back of the sofa and I was reading a book. I've gotten to where I can imitate her purr perfectly. So she was purring and I was purring in reply, so she leaned over and began CLEANING THE BACK OF MY HEAD!!! Ewwwwwww....

I usually hold my kitties and while scratching around their little ears, I start singing:
"You can kill kitties with a stick
It's easy to kill kitties with a stick,

You can kill kitties with a spork!
If that's all you've got....
It's easy to kill kitties with a spork,
If that's all you've got.."

The song goes on and on... Meanwhile, those silly creatures are all but drooling with joy... They are sooooo STUPID!!!! :light:

And I thought I was sick!:D

JimLap:
If you really want to entertain your cat here are two sure fire ways to get him revved up.
1.Grab kitty by the face while he is laying in your arms on his back and go OOOOOO Kitty until you have had enough of rear claws being raked into your forearms.

2 Give kitty a large paper bag to play with. let him scoot it around the house. Suddenly scoop up bag with kitty in it, roll top closed loosely, shake vigorously a couple times and hand it to your husband, wife, roomate, etc and loudly say here! Wanna see the maddest cat in the whole world!!!?

Guaranteed to liven things up!
jim, you want too see something so funny you will ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!!! take plastic wrap, like whats on a cigerett (cant even spell the things) pack, take the plastic off of the pack and put one on each paw of the cat and secure it with a rubberband, then gentally set the cat down on the hardwood/tile floor, and sit back and watch, i didnt do this but i saw friend do it years ago and am still laughing just telling you about it, the cat will dance like nothing you have ever seen!!! ROFLMAO!!

Okay, kitty's has real issues over this pollywog thing. Last night, she was sitting in her usual spot, sadly staring at the empty aquarium. Gosh, I think I even saw a tear trickling down her furry little cheek. Suddenly, she sprang to the right (how do cats do that) and landed on something in the grass. I hurried over to see what my little huntress had conqured, only to find a poor little tree frog laying on its back, staring terrifiedly back up at its captor. I picked up the little guy, made sure it was okay and placed it in one of the ponds.

I think she may be suffering from depression, coupled with anxiety for not having her daily pollywog entertainment. In addition, she may have anger management issues. My question is, is it time for intervention? BTW, she doesn't like her little straight jacket.

Back
Top Bottom