How to Entertain Your Cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairbanksdiver:
Get a laser pointer... my little black cat can chase it for hours!

She thinks she's a ninja... it's pretty funny to see her kung-**-ninja-bounce off the walls.

-Brandon.

(what? the other part of kung-** is filtered? Rofl. Better not start any kung foo discussions on the board.)

wait a second... isn't that part of a song?

Everbody was Kung Foo fighting..... Those cats were fast as lightning....

mike_s:
put ice cubes in their water bowl. one of my cats will play with them until they melt.

I used to have a pet raccoon as a kid. Raccoons typically 'wash' their food by grabbing it with their front paws and roll the food in the water for a few seconds before eating it.

So in the winter, we would give the raccoon a bowl of snow.

She would pick up a pawful of snow, and dip it into the water, and start washing it. Then she would pad around in the water for a few moments looking for the lost snow.

A few minutes later, she would pick up a pawful of snow and go to the water...

You get the idea. The poor thing would get a bit frustrated...

mike_s:
wait a second... isn't that part of a song?

Everbody was Kung Foo fighting..... Those cats were fast as lightning....
LOL:D

My two cat's water bowl is the toilet...

rawls:
My two cat's water bowl is the toilet...
My cat would be SO offended!

radinator:
I used to have a pet raccoon as a kid. Raccoons typically 'wash' their food by grabbing it with their front paws and roll the food in the water for a few seconds before eating it.

She would pick up a pawful of snow, and dip it into the water, and start washing it. Then she would pad around in the water for a few moments looking for the lost snow.

Give a raccon cotton-candy and you can have the same fun in the summer time.. :D

radinator:

hahahahahahahahah! That is great!:lol:

I put our Siberian Husky (Mocha) in the house. 60lb Dog, known for killing Cats, will refuse to leave my side if the cat is ANYWHERE downstairs. Watching an 17lb cat (Baby Buttercup) intimidate my dog is high on the list.

My other cat, Caramel would LOVE to jump in snow piles, always failing to realize that they were not, in fact, like the hard ground normally. He'd clamber out, and stalk off indignantly....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom