How Old Were You When You Started SCUBA?

How Old Were You When You Started SCUBA?

• Less than 15

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • 16-20

• 21-25

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • 26-30

• 31-35

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • 36-40

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • 41-45

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • 46-50

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 56+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Ron Brandt for uplifting an old person, me. Like you, I have been the youngster onboard a few(very few) dive boats. Met a gentleman once, 70 years old, had had open heart surgery quadruple by-pass, and was still diving. He said the ocean was the fountain of youth and diving in it kept him young. Sounds like a plan to me. It seems to me that when I am diving I feel much younger. I forget about the age thing and just become engulfed with the splendor of being underwater with all it's beauty. As for Kayla and and NewJ64, consider yourselves very lucky. Someone has opened a door to you that many people in this world will never that opportunity. Cherish every dive you make, and dive safe.
Well, got to go. Flo and I are packing to leave for Cozumel Saturday. I have a new digital camera that I am dying to try. Man, I feel younger already. Maybe the gentleman was right. Maybe saltwater is the fountain of youth.

Ok so I did get to start young (at the ripe old age of 19) But I can tell you everyone has it right I live paycheck to paycheck and mostly get to dream about the next trip. But I have to say it is worth every bit of penny pinching I have done.:tree: :snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom