How much should I ask for my used 3 Liter AP Rebreather tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aropolus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to sell my gently used Faber AP Rebreather tanks, Qty. of (4). Two O2 and 2 Diluent. They where properly stored and out of Hydro and VIS. How much should I ask for?? Many thanks in advance..

20200629_191015 MOD .jpg

Attachments

• 20200629_191015.jpg
    20200629_191015.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 53
Let me know if you decide you want to sell the orange argon cylinder please.

Out of hydro aluminums $50-75 depending on age and valve type. The 3L steels with inline valve probably $100-150, though I've bought some cheaper. Some of this varies by location as well as local hydro/o2clean/vip cost of end user.

Let me know if you decide you want to sell the orange argon cylinder please.

Out of hydro aluminums $50-75 depending on age and valve type. The 3L steels with inline valve probably $100-150, though I've bought some cheaper. Some of this varies by location as well as local hydro/o2clean/vip cost of end user.
Thank you Sir...

In test, and O2 clean, $175-200/each (with valve) depending on age of hydro and overall condition. Subtract the cost of service plus a PITA fee if not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom