how many pairs of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2, I just got rid of a bunch of fins and other stuff.

To damn many, if anyone wants some xl oceanic accels I have two pair that have moved into the “next trip to the dump” pile. Just pay shipping.

1 pair (Turtles) and while it would be beneficial to have a light weight pair for tropical diving (not because of luggage restrictions, but because of trim underwater)... I can't be bothered.

To damn many, if anyone wants some xl oceanic accels I have two pair that have moved into the “next trip to the dump” pile. Just pay shipping.

I gave 3 pairs of fins to my club president to sell at our gear swap, told him if they don't sell donate them to the college or high school swim team.

One pair and a spare pair.

Hollis F1 'primary', JetFins backup.

3 (plus a pair of stubby snorkel fins that I don't count for scuba)
1 pair Mares avanti quattro +
2 pairs of free dive fins (different shape and foot pocket so I can switch it up based off temperature etc) and I'm contemplating picking up a third pair.

I used to have tusa split fins (yes yes I know but I had stick legs) but donated them once I built up enough strength for other fins.

1 set large deep 6 eddys (for wet with 3mm suit)
1 set XXL jets (for drysuit)
1 set large jets (for wet and cold)
1 set tusa hyflex switch ( for air travel)

cold water and warm water, dry and wet, means a lot of fins needed...

my collection is going up for sale,Blade Action Freediving Force Fin - Force Fin Special discount for SB members,
7-freedive.jpg

2 pairs, one pair of open heel fins with 2 sets of spring straps to cater for wet suit or dry suit boots and a pair of closed heel fins for lap swimming,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom