how many pairs of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a pair for my feet, a pair for my hands and a single I wear on my head - helps me get away from all those dangerous sharks and morrays :D

I have one set. They are the U.S. Divers Pacificas I got in 1990 when I was initially going to get my PADI certification back then before having to move out of the area. They worked great for me so far, but I am thinking about getting a lighter, more improved set or two.

1 1\2.

Lost one fin during a very rough exit from a dive, bought another pair after that.

I still have hope of finding him one day and reuniting him with his twin.

Too many ,5 in one room alone, even a pair of split fins I have never worn [given to me to try, I just can't do it], throw them out, don't look back I read somewhere.
Almost bought a pair or Apeks RK3 the other day, almost.
Only 2 pairs are used, Mares Excite Pro [great fin] changed to steel springs, and warm water travel fin, Aqualung Storm . aqua_lung_storm_fins-1.jpeg ExcitePro.jpg

Hopeless , can't help myself.
Bought a pair of Apeks RK3 fins today, the black ones were $30 less today.
Had a 'flash back' memory of Jet Fins from the past, they are nothing like them , thank doG.:cool:
For one they fit, two, unlike Jet Fins , nah, forget it, some people still like them, it's a mystery to me.s-l500.jpg
Edit: Dived them today , good fins [so far] could do all the kicks , frog OK, all the usual suspects, back kick still ugly.

Two: a pair of cheap closed heal US Diver fins that are fine for snorkeling, and an amazing pair of Scubapro Go Sport for diving. I like them a lot because they are pretty stiff, and carry on luggage sized.

Hopeless , can't help myself.
Bought a pair of Apeks RK3 fins today, the black ones were $30 less today.
Had a 'flash back' memory of Jet Fins from the past, they are nothing like them , thank doG.:cool:
For one they fit, two, unlike Jet Fins , nah, forget it, some people still like them, it's a mystery to me.View attachment 655020
Edit: Dived them today , good fins [so far] could do all the kicks , frog OK, all the usual suspects, back kick still ugly.

Liked them a lot, very comfortable, nice strap attachment, neutral but unfortunately the smallest size has a tiny blade so sold them.

2 - one set footed, one set for use with boots - like the footed if I know I will be diving off a boat. The booted ones go with me to Bonaire.

Really can't wait to get get back there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom