how many pairs of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both Deep6 Eddy. One small/medium for diving wet and one large for new drysuit.

Somewhere around a dozen? I have a set of the prototypes of the Hollis Batwing fins in XL black and the yellow tips in L.
As one of the original consumer testers I got to keep the fins they sent me. My yellow tips are not the nice neat line between the black and yellow. They were still getting that right. Mine are "unique" in appearance.
2 pairs of HOG tech fins. XXL and L. My original pair of Aqualung Blades. Oceanic Vipers, a couple pairs of Edge fins. My Mako freediving fins, and other pairs I picked up as part of a gear sale or was given.

Reactions: OTF
You guys are like women with shoes! :rofl3:

We are currently working toward stocking a variety of different colors in our weightbelts. Fins and weightbelts have to match; Right?

4 pairs, probably about to be 6

- Hollis F1’s
- ScubaPro Jets
- OMS Slipstreams
- Aeris Accel

I still need to add a larger pair of slipstream and Jets.

Sorry I think we have you all beat., . As one of the few fin designers still living I have collected swim fins of all types. But my collection of Force Fin designs is massive and selling of one of a kind models right now. Some look expensive, but when you consider what it cost to make just one model you can understand. Each fin design cost around $ 60.000 to develop. Some Force Fins I am selling never hit the market, due to limited demand at the time, so under special contracts with the Military like this pair. Special Stuff Archives - Force Fin
6-SD-2.jpg

Reactions: OTF
But Bob, how many pairs do you currently own?

As a Deep 6 Eddy fin owner, I’m wondering when would you prefer the Quattros?

The Quarttros feel better when scissor kicking and feel lighter on me personally, or should I say I notice them less overall while diving. Some of that just might be that my foot moves in the pocket a little in the Deep6 Eddys. It also might be that the Deep6 Eddys are newer for me. I have hundreds of dives with the Quarttros and only fifty or so with the Deep6. So, I'm really just trying to decide for myself which I like best.

Back
Top Bottom