• 500 - 1000 - I'm a diving guru

Votes: 55 8.0%
  • 1000+ I taught Cousteau

Votes: 25 3.6%
  • 2000+ Cousteau, that whipper snapper

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • 3000+ I dived with the dinosaurs

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • 0 - I don't have any idea how many dives I've made.

Votes: 3 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have logged every single dive I have ever done. My dive book reads more like a diary, going into detail all the critters I have seen, but more for the memories. I actually show my log books to others. Great conversation starter, but then I usually can't shut up! The log book has sparked a lot of non divers interest in what I do and a greater respect for what is out there. After going thro a couple log books, I finally designed my own so I can write more.
Total dives? 162

I have 101 logged dives, many of them deep and on shipwrecks. I certified last summer. My log book recently reads like a list of ship names.

The poll is missing an option. It has "0" logged as being a non certified. I have no logged dives, been diving for 30 years, worked as a scientific diver for awhile, am now retired and dive 2-3 times a week, 9 months out of the year. Total dives logged "0" I have a Suunto Cobra that collects the data but I never download it. Just not interested in statistics

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
Hmmm...Thus far I have somewhere around 2000 dives, none logged. (Lazyness, pure and simple!) Guess I'll need to work on that.

You and me bolth, babe, except I'm not even going to work on it.

Mi instructer has logged 6,000 dives:wacko: He is only 40. He plans to have 10,000 dives by the end of his life time.

I just have 4 logged dives. Boy I am real cechin up to him:wink: .

Scuba Dooba 12 once bubbled...
Mi instructer has logged 6,000 dives:wacko: He is only 40. He plans to have 10,000 dives by the end of his life time.

I just have 4 logged dives. Boy I am real cechin up to him:wink: .

Yea but how many of those dives was he kneeling in 15-20 ft of water performing skills with students :D

In the 500 range.

I wish I had a lot more, as soon as I get out of this landlocked PA area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom