How many dives do you average a year?

How many dives do you average a year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I will be headed out for my 15th dive this year. Am I crazy or do you dive more then me? Do I need to step up my game?

Maybe 200-250 each year for the past 3+ years?

25 dives? My gills would dehydrate!

You'll find some people that dive less than you and some that dive more, but I might have started that poll with <25 and gone up from there. I've probably been averaging around 75 lately, but you're going to find many active divers on this board that do a lot more than that.

and that's what's important, that you do what works for you. (And for inexperienced divers that haven't dove in too long - to take that into account when planning a dive or trip.)

I will be headed out for my 15th dive this year. Am I crazy or do you dive more then me? Do I need to step up my game?

You'll find that ScubaBoarders dive more frequently than the average diver, so it's not uncommon for SB'ers with more than 50, 100, or people like me with 200 or more dives a year... some instructors in busy locations may do 400 or 500 dives a year even.

For me it depends. At home maybe once a month or so if I'm lucky. Now that my son's sports is becoming busier and my involvement likewise has increased it is harder to get out on the weekends for a dive. This past vacation for me however I had 4 days of diving and 8 dives in two weeks.

I've been certified for about 2 years and have 47 total dives.

55-70. I'd do more if I were in the tropics. It will increase if I can get more steady DM work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom