How far should your dive buddy be from you underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Q: Does your drysuit leak?

A: No, it seals pretty well.....

Sometimes the seals can get too friendly. I've had seals nip at my fins and my gloves; I have the tiny bite-marks on my fins as evidence! They're often very playful and fun, but once in a while, I get slightly annoyed. Then again, I haven't seen a seal in months, so I would happily welcome another close encounter.

Q: Does your drysuit leak?

A: No, it seals pretty well.....

ROFLMAO!

Thanks for sharing! That was fun to watch. (When I first clicked in here and thought it was just a picture, I thought that you were your buddy and that's how close you were, lol!)

I know a seal who has been having trouble with her pet diver lately. Perhaps the seal in the video could private message her and give some tips on how to keep your pet diver so docile and obedient. Maybe it's the head scratching that does it. I think my friend's email is sallyseal@pinnipedsrule.wet
DivemasterDennis

Remind me of my cats when they decide that I should feed them or go to bed.... all snuggles and affection...

Scuba diving when your buddy is freediving? I suppose it's fine if your buddy can stay down for 10 or 20 minutes at a time :)

great video, it made my day

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom