How deep would you go to save someone..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seabear70:
Let's be honest folks. It is unlikely that any of us know to what limit we would go to save someone else.

There are examples of people going into the most extreme conditions to save others only to die, and these were people who knew better.

Would I go to any depth to save someone? Maybe. Maybe I'd be willing to die trying. I do not know for certain until it happens, and even then I do not know until I say "Enough, this is as far as I will go." We can talk about it, and mentally prepare for it, but the proof, as they say, is in the pudding.
This is my thought as well. I can sit here and say whatever I want, but when the solid waste material impacts upon the stationary rotating coolant mechanism? That is likely the only time I'll have a real, meaningful answer for this question and frankly, I hope that day never comes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom