How about a dive on July 3rd or 4th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tractor Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
MAN! It's been a long uphill climb getting the new tractor store opened up and working, but now things are pretty well set up and running. Have even sold a couple tractors.

On the down side, have been working six or seven days a week for the last two months and an thinking about a dive. Have just had the kids at the dive shop go through my regs, VIP my pony bottle and fill two of my three tanks. So, I guess I could dive if I could find a buddy.

So, who wants to get together on Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th, OR BOTH and show me around the local dive sites? Anywhere from Vero Beach south would be fine with me.

Look forward to your replies!

Tractor Tom

Tractor Tom:
So, who wants to get together on Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th, OR BOTH and show me around the local dive sites? Anywhere from Vero Beach south would be fine with me.

You need to get wet real bad... I haven't planned anything for that weekend, yet... But, I'm sure something will come up.

You want a boat dive or a free beach dive?

Al

Scuba_Dad:
You need to get wet real bad... I haven't planned anything for that weekend, yet... But, I'm sure something will come up.

You want a boat dive or a free beach dive?

Al

Al,

Thanks for the reply. I have no preference, have done plenty of both. If you are interested in diving, you pick and I'll be there.

Tom

I'll see where i am at that weekend, saturday i know i'll be trying to dive, i might just stay down the whole weekend - we shall see what comes up, but something to keep in mind. There are issues regarding booking boats as its a popular time, but shore diving might also work. Sometimes folks watch the fireworks from UW too.

I'd love to dive either of those days as well, Tom.
I fly back into town from a trip later on that Saturday night (2nd). So, Sunday or Monday would be perfect.

I know Jupiter Dive Charters is now running 3-tankers on Sunday's.......hold interest for anyone? Price quoted online is $75; if a group gels to dive, I'll be in; just have to make the final call before next Monday (When I leave for my trip) so I can plan to be ready first thing upon my return.

Thoughts, all?

KBeck:
I fly back into town from a trip later on that Saturday night (2nd). So, Sunday or Monday would be perfect.

I know Jupiter Dive Charters is now running 3-tankers on Sunday's.......hold interest for anyone? Price quoted online is $75; if a group gels to dive, I'll be in; just have to make the final call before next Monday (When I leave for my trip) so I can plan to be ready first thing upon my return.

Thoughts, all?

Krista,

A three tank dive with Jupiter Dive Charters would be great with me. Sunday is good as is Monday. If we can get a group together, so much the better! Let us know. Anyone else interested in three dives on Sunday the 3rd?

Tractor Tom

That 3-tank Sunday dive in Jupiter sounds good to me as well.

I've been looking for an excuse to dive there, and that sounds as good as any!

Let me know if this becomes "official".

KBeck:

Thoughts, all?

That sounds interesting. I've wanted to dive with Jupiter Dive Charters... This might be the time.

How about a beach dive? Ya gotta dive early morning before the drunk boaters and once a year beach goers are out.
If you are interested in beach diving, I'm in!

I would be interested in something that weekend. I believe (hope, hope) that I have a 4 day weekend.

So Krista, you checked in with Capt Paul yet?

Jeff

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom