How about a dive on July 3rd or 4th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
How about a beach dive? Ya gotta dive early morning before the drunk boaters and once a year beach goers are out.
If you are interested in beach diving, I'm in!
Saturday 7/2 afternoon/evening as well as later in the weekend?

Sounds good.

Guys, I haven't called Paul and started the ball rolling. Doh/Tom, if you guys would like to start, please do.
I"m having some home emergencies (several large appliances died at once, almost started a fire, etc); so don't want to leave you hanging, but trying straighten everything out at home first. Sigh.

Ack, ok, just looked at the website, and it appears for just that weekend, he is running AM/PM trips instead of a three-tanker. ya'll choose am or pm, and we can just do two tanks.
Go here to make your reservations. BUT NOTE: if you've not registered online before, the first go round, you register. THEN, go back and actually sign up for the specific dive you want.....I thought I had before, but, I actually never made my final reservation..........lesson learned!

augie:
My vote is for Sunday AM, but will go with the group decision.

I agree with Augie, I vote for a two tank dive on Sunday AM....

...on line with Jupiter Dive Charters for two dives departing at 8:30 on Sunday morning the 3rd of July.

I hope some of you others get off the dime and come dive with me. Check in is at 7:30am and the boat leaves promptly at 8:30.

Come on guys, lets do this....

:cop_2: I'm Working this Weekend :director:

That's my favorite boat!! BE Careful where you park, it is a issue!

I will give you another tip - - REQUEST DiveMaster Kimberly - - The other guy has a hard time with toilet tissue, both hands and a flashlight.

Kimberly is one of the top three divemasters I have dove with. Captain Paul is a excellent Captain at handling his boat and has the brass it takes to run the boat, the crew and the passengers if things get "disorganized."

Jupiter has fantastic reefs and that is the boat to get you there, I'd dive with them everyday if I could afford to.

Eric

Would love to join ya, but gotta stay closer to home that weekend. Tom, when you are ready to beach dive, gimmie a hollar.

simbrooks:
Saturday 7/2 afternoon/evening as well as later in the weekend?

I'll be around all weekend as well. I've got some out of towners coming in & we are doing a boat dive somethime that weekend but other than that, beach diving for me! :fruit:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom