How about a dive on July 3rd or 4th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Opps- update..!! YOu will all meet at ScubaWorks ONE HOUR prior to Departure time. I forgot all about that. The parking issue has been handled by your parking at Scuba works and taking a shuttle to the boat.

I have not dove with them since that started and do not know the logistics of the gear juggle between your ride.. the shuttle.. the boat.. the shuttle your car?...

Post, a post, dive Post here as several of us are VERY curious as to how well that works!

Orlando Eric:
:cop_2: I'm Working this Weekend :director:

That's my favorite boat!! BE Careful where you park, it is a issue!

I will give you another tip - - REQUEST DiveMaster Kimberly - - The other guy has a hard time with toilet tissue, both hands and a flashlight.

Kimberly is one of the top three divemasters I have dove with. Captain Paul is a excellent Captain at handling his boat and has the brass it takes to run the boat, the crew and the passengers if things get "disorganized."

Jupiter has fantastic reefs and that is the boat to get you there, I'd dive with them everyday if I could afford to.

Eric

Umm, Eric, we're not talking about this weekend, we're talking about July 3rd. Maybe you're off then? Would love to dive with ya again!

Have to stay close to home too so looks like Jenny, Marvel and I will just have to do another "chick" dive.

I would love to dive Jupiter again... Like Eric, this is one of my favorite boats/Captain/DM .... Definetly ask for Kimberely (she's Temptation DM here on the board) she rocks!

I'm going to see tomorrow what our boat looks like for that weekend, maybe (although very unlikely) I can sneak out for the weekend.

Everything I see here is sbout the 3rd. What about Monday the 4th??? Anyone diving? It is a holiday, I don't have to work...unless the $$$ becomes overwhelming and I can't resist. But I would rather dive. Seems I am way off lasts years diving schedule.

My fiance and I have been wanting to get some dives under our belt. It sounds like Jupiter Beach is a good place to go. If we can get organized in time and the boat isn't booked full, would you guys mind a couple of noob divers tagging along?

z28badgirl:
My fiance and I have been wanting to get some dives under our belt. It sounds like Jupiter Beach is a good place to go. If we can get organized in time and the boat isn't booked full, would you guys mind a couple of noob divers tagging along?

Don't mind AT ALL. The only way we get better at diving is to share what we know with others. Please make that reservation!

Tractor Tom

Gosh I wish I would have seen this post. I would love to get together with everyone!

We are diving with SS Minnow on Friday night, SAt and Sunday. If anyone wants to join in let me know.

Tractor Tom:
Don't mind AT ALL. The only way we get better at diving is to share what we know with others. Please make that reservation!

Tractor Tom

Thank you. I'll talk to my better-half tonight and try and get signed up. I mentioned it to him last night and he seemed pleased to hear that we weren't the only ones itchin' to get in the water.

Is this the final info for this dive? Just want to be sure before we reserve anything...

Jupiter Dive Charters for two dives departing at 8:30 on Sunday morning the 3rd of July. Check in is at 7:30am.

z28badgirl:
Thank you. I'll talk to my better-half tonight and try and get signed up. I mentioned it to him last night and he seemed pleased to hear that we weren't the only ones itchin' to get in the water.

Is this the final info for this dive? Just want to be sure before we reserve anything...

Jupiter Dive Charters for two dives departing at 8:30 on Sunday morning the 3rd of July. Check in is at 7:30am.

That is the dive that I booked. Quite a drive for me from Okeechobee, so I'll have to get up EARLY on Sunday.

Hope to see you there.

Tractor Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom