How about a dive on July 3rd or 4th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys, I have to apologize, but I'm just not going to make this one.

My house had a few expensive "uh-oh" repair issues this week; paired with leaving for vacation tomorrow, leaves me with a bit of cash flow issues........Tom, you will absolutely enjoy these dives; be prepared for sharks, turtles, Jewfish, giant stingrays........

We MUST get a proper conch dive together soon, however!!!

Sunday July 3rd is a Kayuba dive-picnic day at John Lloyd State Park, Dania .....

details posted here

Unfortunately, we won't make it either. We still have some gear to purchase and I just didn't realize how close the 4th of July was already. Boy, time flies when you are swamped with work, housework, etc. But we definately want to get out and dive sometime soon. And we'd love to meet a few people and maybe make some new friends!

If there is still room in the group, I would love to join you - need to see how far north I have to go from Coconut Creek to be sure I can make it there by 7:30 - will touch base with the dive shop tomorrow and let you know. Sounds like a good time.

I just checked on the website, and it shows that the Sunday morning boat is full.

I hope to meet some of you Conch divers when I get to the diveshop. I'm easy to spot. Look for the best looking guy of the bunch, surrounded by girls....I'll be the old guy on the other end of the boat, dinking with dive gear! :wink:

Look forward to meeting some of you!

Tractor Tom

down4fun - if you are still interested in diving on the 4th, I'm in your area. The boat on Sun in Jupiter is full - we could look into something closer to home...

Flsunshine:
down4fun - if you are still interested in diving on the 4th, I'm in your area. The boat on Sun in Jupiter is full - we could look into something closer to home...

I'm going to have to pass on this one. I am working now. They started throwing holiday pay rates around and I had to say yes. I can pay for a new set of nitrox tanks in what I'll make the holiday so I couldn't pass it up. Gotta support myhabit you know.

But thank you. Perhaps we can hook up another time, especially since you are so close. Hope you have a happy 4th. :usa_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom