Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah I was too chicken to do any dives. Can't have the first logged :( I will be swimming as excersise though so I fully expect to deliver a baby complete with fins, mask and snorkel!

If so, he's already got his first logged dive!

Hrmmmm, just noting the "he's" in your sentence :14: I think someone is use to having boy, after boy, after boy :D

LB, we had an on-line waiting room party when Bulla's last son came along. Was a lot of fun actually.

So a little update. . . I had my first doctor's appt on Friday. It was my first appt so they told me a lot of things I already knew. Guess what? I'm pregnant. . . ok there's news lol. Then they confirmed gestational age and told me another oh so new peice of info. I'm coming up on 13 weeks along. But it wasn't a total waste of time either. She told me everything is looking great so far and I got a little souvenier to take with me.
peanut

Awe it is going to have my eyes :54:

:1poke: Oh I want to but I won't j/k :D

LB u guys do anything for your ma's b-day yesterday?

Yea the Florida Aquarium and then Papa took us all to the Melting Pot (My first fondue experience). It was a good time, and the whole fondue thing was a neat change.:):):)
Hey this weekend some of us Pinellas folks are going to Devils Den for a weekend start to the DIVE YEAR......lol. I have to go so I can try out my new Zeagle Ranger I bought a few months ago. I hope I like it as much as I like Lil Bit's Zeagle. I'm hoping it works great for a spearing BC. Any way anyone that wants to come up, Lone Wolf Dive (AKA my Bud George) and another bud are going up Friday. Lil Bit. Myself and several others are coming up Sat. morning. We should be staying until sometime Sunday. Not too sure if Sat and Sun will both be Devils Den or one day there and one at Blue Grotto????? Seeing how they are just down the road from each other. Any way come one come all, and join in.

:babycrawl:babycrawl:babycrawl The diving was great at the Den. Also the company was fun. Sorry could only stay for the day. :(:(

:wave-smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom