Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay Miss Jennifer/Lil Bit just announced ever so casually and slyly that she and Bandit1980 are expecting!

Let's all send the new diver our best wishes.

Wow, I believe this is "our" first Greater Tampa Baby :wave-smil

Big hugs to you both.

Please, please keep us updated.

Wow, LB's mom, congratulations to you as well. :)

Congrats, that is great news... :)

but what are they expecting? Great diving? good weather? gas prices to continue to increase? The democrats to win the presidential election? It couldn't be that they are going to have a baby could it?

Thanks all! And all of the above Blacthorn, minus the great diving for me :( Ahh the sacrifices we girls make for the greater good of diver kind! Not that I'll be disappearing from the dive scene; I'm a glutton for punishment so I'm sure I'll be going to dives and pouting as everyone else gets suited up and jumping in.
As for the parents, Mom didn't surprise me all too much, she's wanted grandbabies for a while now. Dad blew my mind when he had the whole block informed in under an hour. We are currently having gender wars.
Thanks again all and we'll have to organize something fun when I can get back in the water!

Yea, excluding the fact my dive buddy can't get wet for a while. I have a question, just how young can a BOY be and use the regulators:):):):) Ohh Getter done, yea we will have to get some dives in.

Dear, poor, uninformed Bandit, everyone knows that little GIRLS pick up on technical skills like regulator use, much earlier than little boys! Besides, you know you want a little girl so your daughter can be Just Like Me! HA!!

Fun though it may be, anyone with any sense knows it's much safer to keep the fat hormonal one happy!

Bandit just be a good boy and listen to the young lady :11doh:

Brother I gotta tell ya. After having one of each and seeing how they act if I were to get the wife knocked up again ( not gonna happen ) I would want a litle girl. I love my son and wouldn't trade either of them for anything but the girls always stick to Daddy like glue and the boys always stick to Momma. The girls seem to be tougher than the boys as well. Mine are still young so this is all subject to change with age but as for now that's where it stands.

And hell yeah lets get some diving in. Anytime you want we will get something worked out. Keep that 2 lb. weight as the babies first piece of dive gear. That is how it should be for the FIRST GREATER TAMPA DIVE BABY!!!!!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom