Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from what you have been saying about being WWW shouldn't you be looking into getting a Whites Fusion for the little one? A drysuit would make more sense to keep the baby warm. and considering the size of those new microns from US Divers that should work fine for a reg.

But don't forget, she will be used to freediving from nine months already. So maybe you just to get some tongue depressors, glue a bandaid to each (footpocket), get a toothpick and a rubber band and let her go spearfishing right away....

This child is going ot have one hell of a wardrobe :)

Me two boys; 18 & 20. Lots of friends with girls. I recommend putting in to get a boy. Just, as someone hit on earlier, do not let them drive anything worth more than a couple hundred dollars :D

There are most definately advantages to both. For one, a boy would mean I wouldn't have to worry about the arsenal of guns Bandit would have around by the time a girl was dating.

One thing is for sure, I want to get started on a blanket so I need to find out soon what colors to buy! Guess it's also time for me to get back to designing my diver/spearfisher related clothing too huh? Just as soon as my final is over on Monday, I should have the time.

How far along are you? When do we get to find out what our diver is? :D

well don't you have to go with red and white for a blanket?

Ok guys, apperantly I need some help here:):):) Isn't it fun to mess with a hormonal woman:):):):):):)

I'm not getting in the middle of that! :11:

Congratulations! Or as I like to say, "Conga-Rats!" (When is someone going to design a dancing rat smiley to go with?):mouse04: :mouse04: :mouse04:

On week 11 now so it'll be several weeks yet. I'm liking the idea of a dive themed room though. That could rock! My other idea is that I have a bunch of movie paraphanalea (sp) (Willie Wonka and Harry Potter) and dont know really what to do with it. So I was thinking going movie star in the making on the wee one. Perhaps we can make the living room a movie theme and baby's room dive. Any thoughts?

I will give you a little warning. The water theme is hard to come by. We were going to do that for my sons room but we couldn't even find any decent material to have stuff made let alone go out and buy the stuff.

Well I do like the idea for both things. Don't know if there's gonna be room for a bedroom and a playroom but that's an option. The beauty of it being so early is that we have plenty of time to look around at the different options. I think Mom Dad and Grandma might have to do some window shopping Sunday if I get enough studying done today and tomorrow :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom