Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now guys, you have to admit how geat of a gal is it who wants to make a dive/underwater theamed room and make an awsome movie/theater based room????? I can see the 100inch plasma now:):):):) Gotta love her huh:)

Ohhh and thanks to everyone for all the congrats. and input. I am thinking we ?might? need itt....lol

oh no, for a real home theatre, you don't want a plasma, get a front projector... sigh I see you need some guidence here. Just what I need more of my hobbies to converge on this board. If someone starts talking about how much Gary Gygax will be missed I will never sign off.

Okay a nemo room would rock, lets be honest. and of course its great for a girl to want those things, what sucks is that its not my girl.... LOL

hey little bit, mary and i did a ocean theme in my daughters room, she found this miral
that you put on like wall paper, it has fish, whales, dolphins,sharks, turtles,ohmy.....
i painted the wall blue first then put it on . looks pretty cool if i do say....

m&m

hey little bit, mary and i did a ocean theme in my daughters room, she found this miral
that you put on like wall paper, it has fish, whales, dolphins,sharks, turtles,ohmy.....
i painted the wall blue first then put it on . looks pretty cool if i do say....

m&m

Where did you find it at? We were talking about thoses the other day.

Lil Bit get in the pool and practice some skills. You can count that as a pool session. We can have the baby a certified diver before it's born. That's good stuff right there!!!!!

Lil Bit get in the pool and practice some skills. You can count that as a pool session. We can have the baby a certified diver before it's born. That's good stuff right there!!!!!

I think you are on to something. what a great idea. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom